Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Family:

-My moms name is Carianne
shes fun,stricked ,and she takes me out to do fun stuff once in a while.

Me and my mom wen we were younger
----------------------------------


-My dad is Duane
hes alot of fun,we both listin to music on his computer.My dad is a professonal on computers, he has fixed mine lots of times.Hes very stricked about wen i dont listin so i try not to get in trouble.


Me and my dad ^^
---------------------------
-My soon to be stepdad is Dan
hes fun, and cool to hang out with.Me and him have alot of fun ,and i think hes a good person.


i have no pictures xD
-----------------------------
My life story:


I was born in NJ in 2002 and now its 2012 so im 10 xD so anyway...My name is Emberlee rose.
you dont get to know my last name xD
my parents left eachother wen i was born but now since april and maybe b4 that my mom met dan and hes really cool so im finally going to have a full happy family.there not married yet but they will be.My friends are special i really love them (friend love xD) alot haha therenames are
Jamie F. (shes like my sister) Anna R. (very special to me!) Daylnn B. (shes a good friend) i visit my dad on the weekends and this is a pic of me!
 

 

this was tooken April 1st
26 days b4 my b-day haha
i love to sing <3
and to drawl <3
and im me.
this is my blog and this is me

No comments:

Post a Comment